2008-04-03

Still Hurting Me
© By Brittany R. Camper

Even though we are no longer together.
And I no longer consider you as my lover.
My feelings mixed and mind confused.
My body feels misused and abused.
I can't let you go even though I want to.
My thoughts are always consumed with you.
I try to move on but always lose interest.
Because of the feelings that I can't put to rest.
How can I still want you after what you did.
Why is your voice still ringing in my head.
Will I ever be able to forget.
All the time together we spent.
I just want these feelings to go away.
Somehow I know that forever in my heart they'll stay.
Even though I pretend that nothing is wrong and hide behind a smile.
Inside I am crying like a newborn child.
When I am alone sometimes I call out your name.
But the response I get is always the same.
A response filled with silence that adds to my pain.
All I really want is for you to love me again.
Maybe I am just to dumb or too blind to see.
That you will forever be still hurting me

source: http://www.poetryamerica.com/read_poems.asp?id=243107&start=40

(Амьдралтай шүлэг байна. Сэтгэл минь ингэж бодсоор хэдэн жилийг ч өнгөрөөснийг анзаарсангүй)

No comments: