From Mike Hardcastle,
Your Guide to Teen Advice.
Time Required: N/A
Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.
Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.
Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.
Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.
In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.
Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.
Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.
If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.
As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.
Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.
Don't forget to breathe.
Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first.
If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one!
Dating Tips: How to French Kiss
The latest dating tips for men and women on how to get more dates, improve your relationships and sex life, experience more love, intimacy, romance. We include sure-fire techniques, strategies, and methods on how to successfully score with hot & sexy singles.
So much mystique about French Kissing. Come to that, why "French"? Don't the Belgians or Germans kiss properly?
1. Brush your teeth, have a good bath or shower, and be nicely groomed and clean and fresh, before meeting the other person. There's nothing worse than kissing the rear end of a garbage truck
2. Only eat onions and garlic if your partner is eating them too! In fact avoid strongly flavoured foods completely.
3. Get into a comfortable position - you can't kiss if your back feels like it's gonna break. 4. Suggestion - Sit side by side on a comfy sofa.
4. Hold your lover firmly but gently - don't cause pain. Suggestion would be to hold the shoulders, the neck or gently on the side of the face, one side or both sides. But beware appearing to control your partner with a strong hold, thatis not just bad manners, it's a mega no-no.
5. Move your faces closer. Don't bump noses. Suggestion would be the guy angle his face slightly so you don't bump noses.
6. Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.
7. Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.
8. If fine till here, tentatively, slowly and lightly draw your tongue across the other person's lips.
9. Chances are from here, if the other person lightly parts her tongue, slowly explore the other person's tongue in a light licking motion.
10. The tongue has a very sensitive surface, which is why tongue to tongue is the essence of French kissing.
11. After you've tried lightly licking the other person's tongue, you can try sucking on it, wrestling with it ( see if you can hold it to the floor of their mouth ) and other things like that.
12. Explore the other areas of the mouth. Especially the roof of the mouth. Lightly lick, or tickle the area with your tongue.
13. Don't bite. whatever you do, don't bite.
14. Don't swing your tongue round and round like a windmill. Explore lightly, don't drill your way through.
15. The tonsils are a required body part. Do not try to extract them with your tongue.
16. Breathe gently through your nose.
17. Follow so far? You can lightly use your hands too, lightly stroking, caressing the other person. Suggestions, along the waist, along the back, the arms, especially the inside of the arm, the neck, maybe running your fingers through the hair. Again, don't cause pain.
18. Continue kissing for as long as it is good for both of you